It is always good to keep a well-maintained first aid kit at your home or your work place or also in your car for emergencies. If you have a proper first-aid kit and know how to use it at time, then you can deal with minor accidents or injuries effectively or you can save a life and time before reaching a hospital. Sometimes you may also avoid unnecessary hospital visit. So here is the list of essentials and some medicines that you should keep in your first-aid kit.
2. Bandages or sterile roller gauze
3. At least two sterile eye dressings
4. Band-aid (4-5)
5. Elastic or crepe bandages
6. Surgical adhesive tape
7. Alcohol-free cleansing wipes
9. Distilled water
10. Sterile disposable gloves
12. CPR pocket mask (at least one)
13. Safety pins
15. 15 basic Homeopathic Medicines:
- Aconite --------------- for high rise temperature; headache.
- Apis Mel ------------- for insect-bites; painful swellings.
- Arnica ---------------- for bruises; injuries without any bleeding
- Arsenic alb. ---------- for food-poisoning; loose-motions; watery nose.
- Belladonna ----------- for high rise temperature; headache.
- Cantharis ------------- for first degree burns
- Carbo-veg. ----------- for gas; weakness & fainting.
- Euphrasia ------------- for conjunctivitis; red inflamed eyes.
- Eupatorium-perf. ---- for viral fevers with body-ache.
- Hypericum ----------- for all painful injuries of fingers, toes including nails.
- Ignatia ---------------- for troubles after hearing bad-news.
- Ipecac ----------------- for nausea & vomiting; nausea not relieved by vomiting.
- Ledum pal ------------ used as anti-tetanus; for all puncture injuries; insect-bites.
- Rhus tox --------------- for troubles from getting wet (e.g. fever etc.); sprains.
- Veratrum alb ---------- for diarrhea & vomiting
16. 2 basic Allopathic Medicines:
- Aspirin --------------- a regular-strength aspirin may be life-saving in an adult with severe chest pain
- Paracetamol -------- used as a painkiller and can help to reduce temperatures
17. 2 Homeopathic Ointments:
- Calendula ointment --- best anti-septic ointment for cuts & grazes
- Cantharis ointment ---- for first degree burns.
Your first aid kit should be kept in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of children. The homeopathic medicines listed above should be bought in 30 potency and should be kept in air-tight glass bottles and kept in a separate pouch inside the first-aid kit. If kept like this the medicines will be effective for almost five years.
Self-medication is never to be encouraged as it can be harmful. Choice of the right remedy in the right dosage should solely be left upon your homeopathic physician. Timely visit to your nearest homeopath can prevent unnecessary hospital visits and further health problems. For online consultation or any related queries consult our expert homeopathic doctors and book an appointment with us.
Note: The author disclaims all liability for any loss or risk, personal or otherwise incurred as a consequence of use of any material in this article. This information is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
This is a remarkable post. It gives crucial information which could save lives,if known.ReplyDelete
These deeds as Social Service elevate souls and surely you are amongst the one in that list.
Description of medicines as per categories is amazing to watch.
All the posts give knowledgeable things especially there to be grasped during this Pandemic.
Thanks a lot for your kind words.Delete
This is useful, Gotta bookmark this...ReplyDelete
Very useful informationReplyDelete
Casino - Jordan12ReplyDelete
Casino - website to buy air jordan 18 retro racer blue Jordan12 Online show to buy air jordan 18 retro men Sports how can i find jordan 18 white royal blue Betting where can you buy air jordan 18 stockx Site air jordan 18 retro men blue outlet